Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fan for the Night..

Since its my first night I shall keep it short and simple. If you are a eMCee or musician of any sort, I advise you take a day away from you music and go back to being a fan. Yes, that point in time where you liked an artist and actually paid for their shit. Back to when you went to a show to have a good time and enjoy the moment instead of complaining about how your set got cut short. Before you gave a shit about the crowd and the loud bitches in the back.. You were pure, and genuinely appreciated the presence of someone other than yourself performing. Its soothing and can remind you how far you have come and still have to go.. Now I know this isn't the case for everyone but sometimes I forget, and need to be reminded of why I do what I do.. So if you ever feel like me and just need to relax, I'm sure you can find another artist who wouldn't mind having a FAN FOR THE NIGHT...

(drops the mic)

P.S. bring $10... shows aint free!

No comments:

Post a Comment